Child's Heart Daycare Is Located In East Baltimore's Oliver Community
Child's Heart Daycare is located in East Baltimore's Oliver and Johns Hopkins Communities
We serve children 15 months through 3 years of age.
Child's Heart Daycare opened its doors in July of 1990. Our goal has always been to provide quality child care for those families residing in East Baltimore's Oliver/Johns Hopkins Community.
Once enrolled, children participate in a variety of individual and group activities designed to develop language, math and reading skills, enhance physical, social, emotional and intellectual growth, and teach skills which will increase each child's ability to succeed in kindergarten and beyond.
Daily activities are designed to provide age appropriate experiences in all areas of early childhood development. Our goal is to give each child a sense of self- worth by helping them to develop at his/ her own pace while learning basic skills.
* Teacher is Credentialed by the Maryland State Dept. of Education.
* We offer an approved Maryland State Dept. of Education Curriculum and Assessment Tool for infants, toddlers and two's.
* We offer an approved Maryland State Dept. of Education Curriculum and Assessment Tool for children 3 - 5 years of age.
Child's Heart Daycare at a Glance...
* Music and Movement
* Social Skills
* Visual Arts
* Kennedy Krieger Institute (PACT)
* Abilities Network of Maryland
*The Judy Centers of Baltimore
* Maryland Family Network
* Baltimore City Childcare Resource Center
* The Planning Council
* Infants and Toddler Program
* Maryland Excels
* Maryland Public Television
* Think Port
License # 30-120855