Family of Deeana Green, Girl Electrocuted in Druid Hill Park, Continues Fight Nationally: Disappointed with City of Baltimore
(BALTIMORE - December 6, 2012) - The family of Deanna Green is fighting, long after her death in Druid Hill Park. She was electrocuted. To date, her dad (Former Baltimore Colt Bubba Green) reported:
"As of today, we have accomplished the following:
• April 25, 2011 – Tallahassee, Florida – Anthony and Nancy Green, Sponsored by Representative Allen Williams, addressed Florida Black Caucus on Contact voltage effect on our lives.
• October 28, 2011 – Baltimore, Maryland- COMAR regulation 20.50.11 Contact Voltage Survey Requirement and Reporting in memory of Deanna Green
• December 5, 2011 – Chicago, Illinois – Sponsored by Delegate Shirley Nathan Pullium, National Black Caucus Resolution Passed
• June 7, 2012 – Providence, Rhode Island - Governor Lincoln Chafee signed into law legislation mandating the detection and remediation of faults in the underground power delivery system in all areas within the state where there are underground cables.
• May, 22, 2012 – Annapolis, Maryland – Sponsored by Delegate Shirley Nathan Pullium, Governor Martin O’Malley codified the COMAR rule into law.
• October 23, 2012, Orlando, Florida – Anthony and Nancy Green – Speakers at the National Safety Council, Congress and Expo on Contact Voltage."